1. News & Issues
Buck Wolf

Animal Sex Tales: Man Accused of Raping 'Christie Brinkley' Dog

By July 18, 2010

Armand M. PacherA Florida man is accused of having sex with Christie Brinkley... not the 80s supermodel and former wife of Billy Joel, but a Great Dane with the same name.

Police say Armand M. Pacher, 64, told his vet's office that he was sleeping with Christie Brinkley, and not just to keep warm on a cold night.

"She doesn't seem to enjoy it as much when we have sex," he allegedly said, according to an arrest warrant quoted by the Miami Herald. "Maybe it's because I haven't been as energetic lately and that's why she's not enjoying it.''

The vet didn't think it was so funny -- and says when he found signs of forced sexual activity on Christie Brinkley, he called the cops. The vet told police that the evidence on the spayed dog couldn't have been from a another dog.

Pacher's alleged sex attack on Christie Brinkley has earned him a spot in the bestiality wing of the Weird Crime Mug Shot Hall of Shame. (Man vs. Beast, Dumb Crime du Jour)

Photo © Miami-Dade County (Florida) Sheriff's Department

Facebook Fan Page | Blogged Network | Twitter Feed

Comments

July 20, 2010 at 2:02 pm
(1) Jeff R says:

I think we should all stop mocking him- I like to sleep with men and get made fun of?!?!?

July 20, 2010 at 3:17 pm
(2) newsfreak says:

I think they shouldn’t have named the dog after the famous super-model’s name :) .
Jokes apart – poor dog!

July 26, 2010 at 6:23 pm
(3) Kobidobidog says:

So what if a human wants to,and has sex with a dog in broad daylight in front of who knows how many humans. Sex on this planet is a fact of life, and humans are the same as the animals .The only thing separating us from them is a flimsy thing called vanity. When will humans teach the truth? In fact the creature- animals will get to heaven before we do . recorded in Romans 8,KJV, The creature will be freed from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. Freedom of corruption is freedom of death being given eternal life. Creature is the non human animal. glorious liberty is heaven. No longer torment the zoo because we are animals too,and the non human animals will get to heaven before any human does. Humans accepted vanity willingly the creature did not. Make zoos legal , tell everyone so humans do not act like Satan trying thinking they are acting like God. Gods judgment is his glorious light that shined on the first day of creation. This light will shine again and those that are not doing good like a river refreshes will call for the mountains to cover them. Decriminalize zoosexuality,and teach it to whoever wants to learn.

July 26, 2010 at 6:51 pm
(4) Kobidobidog says:

Humans not doing good to their neighbor are acting like hungry demons wanting to eat this man having sex with another species like we eat dinner. Do not be like a hungry demon .be like Jesus and love this man like Jesus loved the Samaritan woman at the well.

July 31, 2010 at 12:25 am
(5) MER says:

PLEASE! Someone put this sick –ck out of his demented misery. That is the most disturbing thing I have ever read. The other people who commented to this article sound like they are just as messed up as this sicko. What the hell is going on in this world? I hope that put this guy down and not the poor animal. OMG

August 1, 2010 at 2:26 pm
(6) Mike says:

That’s just plain sick! Have a great week.

March 6, 2011 at 7:35 am
(7) ElRonbo says:

Sounds like somebody needs to get neutered.

July 18, 2011 at 12:44 am
(8) Dogfucker says:

Well said MER….who the fuck are these people?

November 7, 2011 at 7:57 pm
(9) Steph says:

This man is a sick individual that needs serious psychological help! This is just GROSS! Now I’m picturing men having sex with dogs and horses and I feel nauseated thinking of these stories. There is another story where a 27 yr. old man was caught having sex with a miniature horse. LORD HELP THESE FOLKS!!! BECAUSE THEY CAN’T HELP THEMSELVES!!!!

November 7, 2011 at 7:59 pm
(10) Steph says:

I guess he couldn’t find a girlfriend or wife.

November 29, 2011 at 4:42 pm
(11) Pet lover says:

Don’t ask your vet for advice on petsex, ask me lol I know all the in’s and outs. I’ve helped a few people out in that department. You main problem is that she was fixed, you just don’t do that. But if your Dane gives you the ok you two can always try anal but take it slow whould ya fella. And if ya got a bitch it heat always go in at a 45 degree angle ;) . I can’t wait for the next reply these anti-zoos make me LOL so hard.