1. News & Issues
Buck Wolf

Krazy Glue Penis Punishment for Cheating Husband

By August 5, 2009

Michelle Belliveau mug shot Let this be a lesson to all men who think they can secretly see multiple women.

A married Wisconsin man who thought he was going to meet up with one of his lovers at a motel found four of the women in his life waiting for him there, three of whom he had been sleeping with, and one of whom was his wife. And police say they weren't happy.

The four women allegedly beat the man, and one of them used Krazy Glue to stick his penis to his stomach, according to a report in the Chicago Tribune.

Therese Ziemann mug shot Seen here are two of the women, Michelle Belliveau and Therese Ziemann, our latest entrants in the Weird Crime Mug Shot Hall of Shame.

Ladies, next time leave the glue home. Speaking on behalf of men everywhere, I have to say that crosses the line.

One more thing: These gals aren't the first to stick it to their philandering lover. About.com's urban folklorist David Emery delves into Superglue Revenge.

Photos © Calumet County (Wis.) Sheriff's Office
Join Me on Facebook | Get My Twitter Updates

Comments

August 5, 2009 at 8:51 am
(1) Nancy says:

Just want to say the guy got off lucky. They could have played a “Lorena Bobbit” on him. Might teach him a lesson!!

August 5, 2009 at 9:37 am
(2) JOMO says:

LOL, las gringas son locas de remate…

August 5, 2009 at 10:51 am
(3) Mike says:

What if 3 men had did this to a woman? do you think you would be making those kind of comments that she deserved it? i doubt it i bet the 3 men would spend 20 years in jail.

August 5, 2009 at 10:52 am
(4) Cindy says:

Good for the women. I think the women were justified in what they did to the guy.
“Cheater, Cheater, they glued his peter”!

August 5, 2009 at 10:52 am
(5) Sue says:

Crazy glue crosses the line? Pretty clever & more humane than a lot of other methods that could have been used and he’ll only be pi**ing on himself for a while. His manhood will not cross the line for only a few days instead of forever…I say he’s lucky at 4 to 1.

August 5, 2009 at 11:02 am
(6) Doc says:

I’d say the real crime is that he actually slept with these women. Yikes.

August 5, 2009 at 11:06 am
(7) frank says:

I must agree with the other gentleman. If three men had done this to a woman they would be probably be labeled as sex offenders, have a special done about their heinous acts by Nancy Grace and be locked up for years. How can anyone say anybody deserves that? How does someone else know what is going on in people’s lives/marriages. When found out they should have discussed it with him and left him. End of story.

August 5, 2009 at 11:11 am
(8) Cindy says:

Isn’t it interesting that there is definately a big difference of opinion between the women and the men. I think the men are just scared that this might happen to them if they cheat. I say “Go Girls”.

August 5, 2009 at 11:17 am
(9) Jeanne says:

While the idea would be tempting to think about doing to a cheater, it was a wrong and actually terrible thing to do to someone, even a cheating louse. Better to confront him then divorce his ass and take him for everything he has (if he has anything).

August 5, 2009 at 11:29 am
(10) Jessica says:

Here’s the thing though, in regards to men doing this- women arent near the lying cheating jerks that you guys can be- so i would doubt you would find us in a situation sleeping with 3 men and having a husband at home! That scum bag got much less than what he deserved!

August 5, 2009 at 11:37 am
(11) Brenda says:

I agree that what he did was wrong, but this was WAY over the line. If they had just tied him up, taken his clothes and left him that would have been funny (same for a women) but this is doing bodily harm. Not cool. These women should be punished just like any man would be.

August 5, 2009 at 11:42 am
(12) Cindy says:

It seems that when a woman takes matters into her own hands she is criticised. If a woman isn’t kind, generous, helpful, frail, homely, gentle, motherly, respectful or proper then she is a monster. God forbid a woman stand up for herself!

August 5, 2009 at 12:08 pm
(13) Jason says:

Standing up for yourself is one thing. However, this is assault, plain and simple. I agree that this guy is a scumbag. But, these women totally and completely lowered themselves to his level and should definitely be punished.

August 5, 2009 at 12:10 pm
(14) Chris says:

THIS MAN SLEPT W/DIFFERENT WOMAN. HE GOT JUSTICE B/C THINK OF THE RISK HE PUT 2 HIS LIFE & THEIRS SLEEPING W/NUMEROUS WOMEN LIKE THAT. HE COULD HAVE SPREAD ALL TYPES OF S.T.D.s. REALLY IT WAS A HARD LESSON LEARNED 4 ALL OF THEM.

August 5, 2009 at 12:11 pm
(15) Jim says:

So if a wife cheats on her husband then it is OK for him to super glue her nipples to her knees.

I say lock them up!

August 5, 2009 at 12:13 pm
(16) Pickles says:

I hope he gets an all FEMALE jury! After they glued him they should have made him drink a lot of water…

August 5, 2009 at 12:17 pm
(17) Cindy says:

I agree with Chris. If you pay with fire long enough you will get burned. I really look forward to the day when women will break the mold/box that men try to keep women in. It’s about time women stand up for themselves. Being June Cleaver just isn’t worth it.

August 5, 2009 at 12:25 pm
(18) NK says:

I pesonally think he got what was coming to him. I don’t see how this was sexual assault. On the otherhand had this been 3 men teaching a cheating women a lesson I would bet that she would have been gang banged.

August 5, 2009 at 12:34 pm
(19) Kyle says:

I agree with what Mike said, if this was 4 men who did this to a woman they’d be locked up for good and there would be all kinds of protests and everything, I hope he gets back at them.

August 5, 2009 at 12:36 pm
(20) Patty says:

Cindy, you darling are a fish loving dike. Do us a favor and shut the hell up.

August 5, 2009 at 12:48 pm
(21) Cindy says:

Patty. I am a straight woman and not a dike. You just proved a point. If a woman stands up for herself people assume that she is either a dike or a monster. I am neither.

August 5, 2009 at 12:53 pm
(22) Bill says:

A woman can stand up for herself without being criminal. Get off your soapbox Cindy.

August 5, 2009 at 1:27 pm
(23) Barney says:

I agree with Doc, I’d super glue my own penis before sleeping with them

August 5, 2009 at 1:57 pm
(24) Angie says:

My Heroes! I would have made him swallow some habanero peppers with a few beers and then super glued him. LOL

August 5, 2009 at 2:06 pm
(25) BC says:

SEEING THE PICTURES OF THESE GALS NO WOUNDER HE CHEATED, THEY SHOULD BE SNIFFING LUGAGE AT THE NEAREST AIRPORT.

August 5, 2009 at 2:47 pm
(26) Embarrassed in Wisconsin says:

$200 bail!!! You got to be kidding me. While this guy is a total loser, these women are on their way to getting off scott-free.
If this was a woman that was tied up and held against her will and had her boobs glued to her armpits, she would be a month long sob story on Nancy Grace.

August 5, 2009 at 2:48 pm
(27) Peeping Tom says:

I just want to know if they actually brought the Krazy Glue as part of a pre-planned plot to glue his penis, or if it was a spontaneous, spur-of-the-moment thing.

August 5, 2009 at 3:14 pm
(28) jason says:

They both suck. They deserve glue in their VAG

August 5, 2009 at 4:41 pm
(29) ron says:

There are some very mean women out there. Please find someone to hug,hold,love something.

August 5, 2009 at 4:53 pm
(30) justadude says:

Hmmm? although what they did was TOTALLY wrong, I dont think any of them felt like they had ANY recourse or legal footing to do anything.
Well, exept his wife, but it seems she just wanted to teach him a lesson…not get a divorce.
SuperGlue!! Maybe a bit painfull when he gets aroused but boy he sure would remember everytime he does! Yes, serves him right! should it be considered a sex crime? well it had everything to do with sex so the obvious answer is yes.
as far as the extent of punishment they should get??? thats the hard one to quantify.Do you feel they would be “serial penis gluers” well, ya never know.

August 5, 2009 at 8:02 pm
(31) Stark Mark says:

To all the people out there that have posted that this was OK to do for any reason: You are evil nasty witches.
I would never attempt to justify cheating on a marriage, but the only legal recourse to that is a divorse. Even a divorce and “taking him for everything” suggests how screwed up women are! In most states within the U.S., cheating on a spouse is NNOT a crime (right or wrong, it’s not!!)

As for the three women this guy was not married to…
What are they mad about? They were never married to the guy! By their photos, they are lucky any guy would touch them! They should all be imprisoned for the maximum penalty allowed by law.

Cindy, you should seek professional help. You are in need of serious help!

August 5, 2009 at 10:10 pm
(32) Keith says:

A few years ago, a guy in my neighborhood put caught his girl friend cheating, so he put a funnel in his girl friends vagina and poured gasoline in her until she was full. He then set her vagina on fire. I never thought for a moment that that might be considered funny.

August 6, 2009 at 1:43 am
(33) Jason says:

This is a part of crime. I am pretty much sure , this woman plan for have fun with his penis. I think, the women need to teach on how to be polite and good with men. They always not listern to the man and do trobling man more. If a woman glue at the man penis then , the punishement should be same to the four women as well. Glue their vagina HOLE for with super glue.

August 6, 2009 at 1:53 am
(34) Jason says:

Man and woman created for each other. Please dont ruin the relationship with gender domination.It will just cause bad for all.

I dun even see this issue as a matter of lesson to this guy as there are many woman are not married and just seek for sex pleasure.

Woman should think, man care for you. We love you more. Not for your vagina but for a good partnership.

There are many good ways for solving problem. But, These woman action should be punished with more heavy punishment , so that this type of issue not repeat in the future.

The MAN

August 6, 2009 at 2:01 am
(35) Jason says:

MAN + WOMAN = LOVE,CARE,PARTNERSHIP

MAN + WOMAN HATE, DIVORCE, DOMINATION

a good man and woman will be a good example. Forgive the ladies and teach them a good lesson.

August 6, 2009 at 2:04 am
(36) Jason says:

MAN + WOMAN = LOVE,CARE,PARTNERSHIP

MAN + WOMAN should not HATE, DIVORCE, DOMINATION

August 6, 2009 at 8:58 am
(37) Kent C says:

I would like to say that the guy was definately in the wrong, but didn’t deserve that, and to the woman who wrote that you wouldn’t see a wife with multiple bed partners, well I don’t know what closet you’ve been hiding in my wife did just that, along with half the married women in the town I left.

August 6, 2009 at 9:45 am
(38) randy says:

this is just crazy, no civilized person can say that this was justified. he didnt physically hurt anyone. it really shows the inability of these 4 women to soley damage him mentally in a way that he obviously damaged them. and how do women fight to be treated equally in every instance besides punishment for lude crimes.

August 6, 2009 at 10:04 am
(39) imetyourhusbandlastnight.com says:

Just walk, walk away…the cheater just is not worth it.

August 6, 2009 at 12:09 pm
(40) JoJobear says:

Thats what you get when you date a nig. They do not have human emotions. When animals have sex with multiple mates it is nature. Black people are animals and should not be classified as human.

August 6, 2009 at 7:22 pm
(41) Thinking Woman says:

I agree with others who posted here. If a four men attacked a woman in this manner they would be tossed in jail and branded misogynistic monsters. Nancy Grace would bash them nightly for decades and no one would publicly consider the cheating woman got what she deserved. The same was true when Lorena Bobbitt sliced off her husband’s penis while he slept. Women everywhere hailed her as some kind of hero. If a man mutilated a woman’s vagina (say, sliced off her clitoris) while she slept, he would be branded the worst kind of savage and tossed in jail for life. The bottom line is the Super Glue revenge women are crazy savages and they should all do hard time in jail for their crimes. As I recall, Lorena Bobbitt got a slap on the wrist. That was a gross miscarriage of justice. I’m not excusing the men for cheating in either of these cases, but if someone is unhappy in a marriage and suspects his/her partner of cheating, then LEAVE. End the relationship. That’s what civilized people do. I say throw the book at these lunatic women, and shame to anyone who celebrates savage behavior like this. Two wrongs don’t make a right.

August 6, 2009 at 7:58 pm
(42) Sebastien says:

okay if a woman did this to a man then she would deserve it as well. but this guy did deserve it. i say he deserves worse.

August 7, 2009 at 1:32 pm
(43) MonkeyMan says:

Women are the weaker sex, and as such they need to take more dramatic steps to protect themselves. This guy was a creep and was later arrested himself. Let him suffer.

August 8, 2009 at 1:23 am
(44) Astonished says:

Thank you “Thinking Woman” from one to another.
JoJobear, please. Do you REALLY believe what you say? Get out in the world and meet people.

August 8, 2009 at 4:14 am
(45) WomenCanBeMisogynousToo says:

I am a man who treats women as equals, because they are, except for when they don’t treat women themselves as equals, because frankly, then they aren’t.

As stated by any reasonable person above, this crime is terrible, and if the genders where reversed, then that fact would be obvious to the so-called “feminists” who think these women scored one for the girls. Real feminists want equal rights, not revenge on men cause they were/are sexist. Feminism is about respect. There is no respect in ignoring facts and allowing suffereing because of uncontrollable emotions, or sick humor.

There are two reasons why these women did this: emotional instability or sick humor. I’m not being sexist, these are the same reasons for a man. My point is that some women strangely feel that it is okay for women to freak out and do something like this or to get that “dirty cheating man” but think that if a man did something like this out of anger that it is no excuse. That is lowering the standards for yourselves. That’s woman-hating on top of man-hating. That is complete, mindless BS.

Next time you read something like this, think before you post he deserved it. And please do not post some stupid racist BS either. No one wants to hear it. Seriously. Give respect, get respect. I don’t respect people who don’t respect themselves. And you shouldn’t either.

August 9, 2009 at 12:53 pm
(46) rusty says:

I never leave comments on anything.if everyone just had some decent morales none of this would have happened anyways.you play with fire
you get burned. The only one I have sympathy for is the wife. All the others need help!

August 11, 2009 at 8:23 am
(47) JRC903 says:

I just watched one of these women on the today show. She said she wished she could “tell the truth” but without a lawyer she said she was unable to say much. It kinda looks like they had no concept of the laws they would break here.But now, facing up to 6 years for assault, seems to have taken the fun out of this for them. Now–no one seems to know who actually touched him that way.
Needless to say— all of them should spend some time in jail if convicted–not years–but months. I noticed that their defense still lies in complaining about his cheating etc. They had better plead guilty and take minor punishment as first time offenders. They are also very lucky they are not looking at being classified as “sex criminals”

August 11, 2009 at 10:29 am
(48) Rick says:

To all ladies out there, have some self esteem and leave a man like this. There is no excuse for doing anything like these ladies did. Pathetic!!!

August 11, 2009 at 2:06 pm
(49) John says:

Why do women get so crazy for getting cheated on? I’ve heard about women who have killed husbands by running them over with a car, or shooting them to death, in the groin! Cheating is not a crime, what these brutal and immature women did is a major crime and shame. Cheating is morally wrong and i don’t condone it, but just leave a man if he’s not treating you right. Do you really think these women never knew he had a wife? I believe they got pissed when they found out he had other gf’s. If they are dum enough to believe his lies and stories that’s their problem. Also why are women so sexist about this, when a man does something like this, men don’t say the woman deserved that cause she cheated on him! Alot of women justify the behaviour and that is just wrong, nothing that man did here can justify the retaliation. And if a man glued a woman’s vagina shut he would get 20 years easily!

August 11, 2009 at 10:53 pm
(50) Matthew says:

I cant believe anyone would think this is an appropriate reaction to being cheated on. Poor helpless women being victimized by the big bad man. The strong women in my family would never debase themselves by behaving the way these women did.

August 12, 2009 at 11:58 am
(51) Renee says:

You reap what you sow, it is not easy at all to mend a broken heart, and his penis is still functioning, these women will not do time, and they dont deserve too, he should have kept it in his pants….there is no cure for a broken heart, and for him, I hope he learned his lesson

August 12, 2009 at 12:00 pm
(52) squarein ya ass says:

Now u know this is sum bs ladies. Ya’ll think too much on emotions yes dude was wrong for cheating on his wife but for the gang of ugly women to crazy glue his penis to his belly it wrong. If a man would crazy glue a females tit to her chin we would be in jail for yrs they get 200 bail then prob add insult to injury no pun intended and say he was beating her and the kids. STR8 Up BS!!!!!!

August 12, 2009 at 12:04 pm
(53) Renee says:

Mr. Squarein ya ass……he obviously didnt pay attention to their looks, and if he had obeyed his vows he would not have been in this situation, you have no clue on how it feels to be hurt in that way, and when you are consumed by hurt you are not able to think or function properly, they could have done alot worse, and it is not only women that react off of emotions, men do it to, mens reactions are even more drastic and often lead to death…so get over it, lol

August 14, 2009 at 7:15 pm
(54) Person says:

Well, this teach those people not to cheat. :l
Us women can be overly emotional when it comes to things like cheating, but not all of us are insane.
I mean, if you don’t like one another, call it off first before you go around with another woman/man as you see fit.
But personally, I don’t think the man deserve all those, maybe a little yelling at, a little slap to the face, but not any more.
But I am completely mad at those other people out there who rapes woman for fun and then killing them off. It happens a lot, maybe that is why we have stereotypical view of men in society? I know not all men out there is like that, they do of-course, have sex-drive, but its not right to just think of us as toys to play with and throw out the next.

August 15, 2009 at 5:09 am
(55) SunHwa says:

Renee,
You sadden me trying so hard to make it like his penis is so unimportant by comparison to anything you can think of. Get this: to all human thie private parts are important. No consent is rape and it hurts. Broken hearts commonly heal, and I might point out more easily in women than men. You need a large lesson in sensitivity. I wonder how long your able to fake respect for a man in your life before he catches your moral empitness, leaves you, or is trapped by his stupidity and desire for sex – just like the guys you put down.

August 18, 2009 at 12:16 pm
(56) Renee says:

SunHwa, please dont feel sorry for me, direct your sympathy towards him, This man put himself down by doing what he did, and I will never take pitty on a women beater, please do more research on the issue before you address someone else’s opinion, he deserved what he got plain and simple, he obviously doesnt know how to keep it in his pants nor keep his hands to himself, and I have a great relationship at home thanks!!!

August 18, 2009 at 12:29 pm
(57) Mr bang dat back out says:

Yea tell him Renee!!! and her sex is the truth!!!!!! ;)

August 19, 2009 at 5:12 pm
(58) Its ok for women not Men! says:

So if someone hurts you its ok to do them harm? If a wife cheats on her husband. Does it make it ok to beat her then maybe superglue her vagina? If you sexual assault someone that’s a crime.

August 19, 2009 at 7:16 pm
(59) Alysse says:

(4) Cindy says:
“Cheater, Cheater, they glued his peter”!

August 5, 2009 at 10:52 am(5) Sue says:
SUE AND CINDY: You’re wrong. Clever…uh, okay. More humane than a lot of other methods that could have been used? Cutting for instance? Sure more humane than this. But you should not justify this with something FAR past humane, unless you’re purely evil, which it sounds like you’re part-way there. Betayal hurts, but never mess with his peen, are you stupid? That’s just wrong. Plus the good men watch stupid women like you and hate us all. You should have some real hardship since you can’t take back your words. Of course glue-boy will survive it, that’s not the point. It was wrong to go physical, then on the peen. 4 to 1 wrong, not justified. Gosh, what’s the world coming to.

August 19, 2009 at 7:41 pm
(60) SunHwa says:

Renee, you’re sick. All misanthropists are. You’re two faced and your twice-used phrase, “keep it in his pants” only comes from misandrists. Men mess around, it’s NOT a crime while it’s not nice. Did you do extra research? No you did not. Neither do any of us posters. We reply because time is limited. Why WOULD you except seeking excuses? Be responsible for a change, Renee. Ask your husband how he REALLY feels after he says, “I feel okay honey, I could care a less.” He rather hates it and tolerates you. If I’m off base, men (!) reply and say something, please:
(1) Do you read more articles to get additional information, or do you find out they’re all quoting from the same source and the story won’t get any better for the male victims? (this time it’s males; I do admit to trying sometimes to get more information)
(2) Do you think women should be as responsible for crimes as men and stop quoting rape statistics to get out of trouble?.
(3) Is Renee off her rocker, but has a slight chance if she listens to her heart and not her emotions?
I’m almost, no I am, tired of women on this topic right now. We are NOT all this way!

August 20, 2009 at 8:26 am
(61) Renee says:

Sun Hwa, I laught at you, and laught again, you can call me what you want but read again, I am not the only one that shares this point of view, so if you are going to direct your opinion, direct it to everyone who feels how I feel, thats why its called an opinion, I posted my remark of how I felt…it wasnt directed towards anyone in particular…and I dont care about how you or anyone else feels about it, I stated what I flet ans no matter what you think, or what big words you try to use (hillarious by the way) it will not sway me, I guess you believe that it was ok for him to beat his wife as well??? Ahh all the points you tried to make you left that one out, and FYI no one said that all men are the same, because as I stated I have a good one at home, nor did I ever say if I am cheated on that I would react this way, I simply said and I will continue to say, thats what he gets, God does not like ugly, and in the bible what you do to others will come back to you 10 fold, good or bad..and get over yourself you sound like you lack companionship!!!!

August 20, 2009 at 8:35 am
(62) Marsha says:

Sun Hwa, I see that you are very upset by Renee’s statement, however, everyone does have the right to their own opinion, to me it appears that you are taking this too personal.To me all that needed to be done was for you to express your opinion. Moving forward, I do not think that it was ok for those women to do what they did, however we do not know what transpired to make them come to that point. All of them need to seek help.

August 20, 2009 at 8:40 am
(63) Lemons says:

That guy is an idiot, I would never do that to anyone, but he should have been more carefull in what he was doing, I mean come one, you were messing with all those women, and then you werent even smart enough to cover your tracks, stupid things happen to stupid people and he wasnt the brightest, how can I feel sorry for someone that doesnt care about themselves?? He is trash and he got treated as such…and this doesnt only go for guys, men and women alike, if you do things to hurt other people it will come back to haunt you, he could have easily just told them he didnt want to be with any of them, rather then cheat and lie!!! He was a jerk and so were they for allowing it.

September 11, 2009 at 2:37 pm
(64) William Slater says:

Aliteration Attempt of the Day: Purported Pernicious Penis Pasters Could Be Penalized (I would have enjoyed being journalist…)

September 22, 2009 at 11:15 am
(65) Re: Renee says:

If you believe that god does not like ugly, then these women are in for a world of hurt themselves in the future, especially if their actions come back ten fold on themselves. Your opinion that this kind of abuse is acceptable is as deplorable as men who believe that abusing women is acceptable. I suppose most bigots are oblivious to how ridiculous their views are. I hope that some day you realize that abuse is not acceptable in either direction.

In any case, I think the following quote fits perfectly to this article: “Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster.” It makes me wonder how these people get married in the first place.

October 5, 2009 at 6:53 pm
(66) ktron says:

maybe if this happened and a girl was the cheater, it would be right to cut her boobs off or super glue her mouth shut so she couldn’t explain why she’s cheating? He shouldn’t have cheated and the girls shouldn’t have had glued his dick to himself. Hope she doesn’t want kids now.

October 21, 2009 at 8:19 am
(67) Darryl says:

I hope these crazy women get locked up for a long time and are labeled sex offenders when they are released. The reason that I say that is because if the roles were reversed and 3 men krazy glued a woman’s privates shut they would get the book, stove and kitchen sink thrown at them. I believe in karma and that he should have got punished but by the law not by the ladies. When people start taking the law into their own hands that is when we will have chaos in this country. The judge must make an example out of these women or women around the country will continue to do stupid things like this because they got used. If ytou don’t want to get used be sure to find you a good man and quit trying to by love.

October 21, 2009 at 8:28 am
(68) Darryl says:

Jojobear that is the most racist comment I have ever heard of. You need to seek some mental help. You lucky that I don’t know you because I would show you what a real nig can do you racist piece of crap.

November 10, 2009 at 7:01 pm
(69) janice says:

this is awesome. gotta love the many uses of crazy glue.

December 26, 2009 at 10:55 pm
(70) a man says:

Recent studies reveal that 45-55% of married women and 50-60% of married men engage in extramarital sex at some time or another during their relationship (Atwood & Schwartz, 2002 – Journal of Couple & Relationship Therapy)

Women are almost as bad as men about cheating. Heck, they are worse in some studies.

A woman does not deserve to get her genitals mutilated over cheating. Neither does a man. Cindy is an utter idiot.

In fact, crazy gluing a penis is significantly worse for health than crazy gluing female genitalia. Penises don’t normally sweat, and the outer penis does not self-lubricate. This means cyanoacrylate glue will not come off without solvents, unlike gluing to skin that does sweat or self-lubricate. The glue probably scarred his penis.

Either way, penis or vulva, this is mutilation pure and simple.

January 19, 2010 at 3:36 pm
(71) Mike says:

Mine’s so big, if they glued it to my chest it would be in my mouth.

February 4, 2010 at 10:52 am
(72) michelle says:

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe now men will keep it in their pants or stay the hell home.

February 4, 2010 at 3:24 pm
(73) Susan says:

But you have to admit, these women must have REALLY been upset, rather clever of them, but don’t you think they are paying the price now, having to stand up in court and admit what they had done? Obviously he wasn’t very bright if he had that many on a string, one of them being his WIFE.

February 5, 2010 at 9:34 pm
(74) starr says:

HAHA I DID THE SAME THING TO HUBAND YEARS AGO I REPLACED HIS LUBE WITH U GUESSED IT. SUPER GLUE AND FUNNY THAT HE LUBED HER UP FIRST HAHAHA

June 24, 2010 at 8:39 am
(75) Mr cheese says:

This case is sexist-end off.
If a man glued a womans vagina lips to her thighs then he would get years in prison. Yet in today’s society it’s deemed okay for woman to assault men.

Oh well, change is on it’s way again and all u women here thinking the man got what he deserved your all pathetic.

October 26, 2010 at 2:14 pm
(76) PJS says:

How could they walk???? No question this guy is scum… but how could no jail time not be in play. If it was 4 men that did this to a woman… thay would have been in prison for 20 years!!!!!

April 16, 2011 at 10:16 am
(77) shayes23 says:

wow you women that think this guy got what he deserved are evil cowards. I couldnt care less what happened to this scumbag, but these women should face proper justice for the assault they perpetrated. None of you agreers have touched the subject of role reversal if men had done this to a women except one comment that men are cheating scum and women dont do that stuff. I propose women cheat as much if not more than men and in a much more hurtfull manner.

men cheat..yes..if they are unhappy they will go out and get caught in an affair at a cheap hotel…I despise that activity.
Women that are unhappy bring their affairs into the husbands bed usually with someone the husband knows himself…so answer the question…would you be ok with men saying a women that was beaten and had her vagina glued together after being caught in an affair got what she deserve…if not your a hypocrite with no common sense.

think befroe you act or face the consequences. and stop all the broken hearts dont heal crap…I lost my wife who commited adultery after 10 years of marriage and trying to provide her a promising future…guess what…broken hearts heal, and I did not beat her or assault her in any way…just kick their ass out and make your life better…if you find a real man and stop going for the creeps you wont hate men so much..your hypocrisy know no bounds

May 2, 2011 at 10:19 am
(78) kirk says:

he obviously has great taste and a real eye for beauty

May 13, 2011 at 2:08 am
(79) revenge says:

“Vengeance be mine, sayeth the Lord.”

May 18, 2011 at 10:35 am
(80) ryan says:

f**k you cindy let me glue your vagina and peehole shut and see how you like it…all those women should spend 20 years in jail for sexual assualt and sexual battery…that or if i were that guy id burn down every one of their houses

November 19, 2011 at 9:45 pm
(81) Paula says:

Jeez, he should have superglued their faces to a mirror, then they might taken some care of their appearance. No wonder they were pissed, I expect he had the only dick on offer to them.

March 19, 2012 at 5:44 pm
(82) Mac says:

Hey, I have an Idea! My last two girlfriends cheated on me…hmmm…Now that I know most people find this as funny s**t, maybe I’ll just look them up, force them on a bed, bench or something else, tie them up (Oh damn, that’s not funny, I’ve already committed 2 felonies) and superglue their labia together making sure their clits are stuck too and glue their nipples to their eylids (Oh no, there’s two more crimes as well!) Anyone see where this is going? Then when I get my picture up here, we can all have a laugh and say they deserved it. We might even submit it to some A-Hole talk show like THE TALK. Those sadist will have a field day with it…oh wait a minute, this shit would have happened to a woman…they wouldn’t like that – sorry, no jokes there. Hell, the whole thing wouldn’t even hit the internet or media. I’d just be held as a sick f**k and be thrown under the jail for 15-25…because I’m a man who did the same crap to WOMEN!

August 22, 2012 at 3:45 am
(83) WhatHappenedToEquality says:

I find it funny, for years women have fought for equal rights, and to be held at the same level as men, but when things like this happen, they don’t want equality. They want the upper level.

If a man were to glue a cheating woman’s vagina shut, he would be ridiculed for life by the public (assuming he didn’t get life in prison).

When a woman does this to a cheating man, it’s a slap on her wrist, and the rest of the women in the world love her!

I don’t call that equality! I call that one-sided!

April 2, 2013 at 11:41 am
(84) Michael Copon says:

My name is Michael Copon and I have impregnated alot of gay guys who may be carrying my child but I never slept with themI just masturbated all over their bodies and covered them with my jizms. I’d DO it again toobecause of one incident that tory Spellings son grabbed me by my penis and felt me up and I loved it after that I have been atracted to guys and I get sexually aroused whenever I see a hot guy.

April 8, 2014 at 9:30 pm
(85) Line Touch Monsters Cheat says:

” We all bust out laughing while jaywalking across Martin Luther King Dr. Now that I’m King of the World, I’m in the same position as that child – the world is mine. Don’t put off going to a yoga class, getting a masage or relaxing in a bubble bath.

My homepage … <a href=”http://www.Dailymotion.com/video/x1mgift_line-touch-monsters-cheat_videogames”>Line Touch Monsters Cheat</a>