1. News & Issues
Buck Wolf

Italian Contraption Increases Penis Size

By March 10, 2009

Michelangelo's David and Penis Size

Sure, lots of late-night infomercials make unbelievable promises, but rarely do come with a doctor's approval, especially when quoted by a respected medical journal.

The British Journal of Urology International, is reporting the success of a small contraption that "produces an effective and durable lengthening of the penis, both in the flaccid and stretched state."

Twenty-one "highly motivated" patients received treatment at Italy's University of Turin. The men stretched their sex organ every day for six months, using the devise that consists of a plastic ring and two extender rods.

The length of the average penis grew from 2.82 inches to 3.72 inches, according to Britain's Telegraph.

"If these results are confirmed by further research, we propose that the device should be used as a first-line treatment option for men seeking a penile lengthening procedure," says urologist Dr. Paolo Gontero.

A 36 percent increase in penis size is quite remarkable. But one detail of the experiment really jumps out at me: Five of the 21 patents dropped out for various reasons, including "pain and penile bruising."

Photo © Buck Wolf

Where All Men Size Up: Buck's Networked Blog on Facebook

Comments

March 12, 2009 at 9:59 pm
(1) Ernie Coyne says:

Buck, you have great writing style. I also liked the touch of putting a picture of Michaelangelo’s David next to the article. That statue certainly displays a smallish penis. (uncircumcized, even though David was Jewish). We seem to be getting conflicting info from Italy regarding the clinical enlargement trials as it is pre-publication, through online releases. Initially there was a study of stretching done on 15 men with Peyronie’s disease–curvature of the penis, apparently like Bill Clinton has. The stretching accomplished minimal improvement in the curvature, but resulted in average penile enlargement of .3 inches flaccid, but only about 1/2 inch stretched. Erect penises usually are very slightly bigger than stretched ones because of blood in the penis chambers. Then we get what looks like another study with: you guessed it: 15 men. They started with 21, and I’m glad you mention that 6 dropped out because of pain and bruising. Are these the same 15 men? Their enlargement was about .9 inches flaccid, and about 1/2 inch stretched. Similar results for stretched as in the Peyronie’s cases. The flaccid results don’t make sense between the two studies. Or was there only one study? If it was only men with Peyronie’s disease, the scientific conclusion would only apply to men with Peyronie’s. the other issue is what happens afterward. Dr’s doing enlargement surgery have their patients use weights or stretching because there is a tendency to shrink afterward. This may also be true with this device.

I host a website, smallpenisgreatlover.com that emphasizes sexual skills rather than worrying about size. But I do feel that some stretching exercises could make the penis look a bit bigger. But until we get clarified confirmed medical results from studies that involve more than 15 men, who wants to put almost 3 lb. of pressure on his penis for 4-6 hours per day for 12 months? For an extra 1/2 inch? Better spend the time and effort in learning to improve your skills with foreplay using fingers, mouth, and toys as well as your brain: the biggest sex organ of them all.
Pleasure your woman and satisfy her, and most of them won’t care about measurement.

Ernie Coyne
info at smallpenisgreatlover.com

April 8, 2009 at 7:33 am
(2) Andromedical says:

To respond to Ernie, it is not the same study, and there are also many other studies available to show what results the Andropenis can give, both for peyronie’s and penile enlargement. You can read up on the studies at andromedical.com

February 16, 2010 at 3:16 pm
(3) gus says:

please dont submit us to a studies in the pages of the companies who sell this stuff, obviously they dont tell us everything about the product or more important they lie to us in order to make their sales.

September 2, 2010 at 2:04 am
(4) Curious about Andropenis says:

Comments are interesting, one form a guy who is trying to sell stuff on his website “be happy with the small penis you have” well that’s easy to say, but in reality having a small penis effects some people for thier whole lives. I don’t care what techniques or advice you havem when you first go the distance with any lady and you have a small penis, they are always goingto think “he has a small penis” that is what most guys are afraid of, what others will think, they certainly aren’t goingt to think “he has a small penis but I bet he knows how to use it”. Your website thus does nothing for me.

Gus, do you have any proof that Andromedical has lied in order to sell thier products? I have been researching natural penis enlargement for some time now, tried pills, patches, lotions you name it, all because I was a cheapskate and did not want to fork out for a device like the Andropenis, but recently I have been looking into the claims and medical studies, and by far Andromedicals credentials certainly seem the most legitimate. There are other devices with fancy names and extras but a lot of the times these devices are tracked back and found that they are made in some cheap chinese factory and packaged in the U.S.

I have learnt a lot in my research and while I haven’t quite got enough to buy an Andropenis I will very soon, I will even report back here about my results/experiances.

October 12, 2010 at 2:50 pm
(5) John says:

Hey,

love your article, thank you for writing this!

John

p.s. I just wrote one as well here penis enlargement program

December 18, 2010 at 10:05 pm
(6) Curious about Andropenis says:

In reply to John, penis enlargement exercises can actually do more harm than good. Unregulated tension or jelqing can cause bends in the penis from healing unevenly. So I would be very careful about posting your website around in fear that if you contribute to to someone undertaking your advice and causing negative penis enhancement, well that wouldn’t be good for you now would it.

I finally got an AndropenisGold, and after 3 weeks I am already noticing a difference in length and girth, I will use it for 6 months and post back my results.

Andropenis applies a very precise amount of tension, exactly what is needed for optimal growth. The device is very sturdy and completely made of medical grade (safe) materials designed for human skin contact. The gold shaft on the Andropenis Gold eliminates any possible allergic reactions. This is the main reason I went with AndropenisGold, I’m not about to risk my madhood for some cheaply made device with some catchy name.

Simply put, the Andropenis is the best and most effective penis enlarger device money can buy.

for more info just google ANDROPENISGOLD

January 27, 2011 at 7:06 pm
(7) martin slattery says:

has anyone tried any of the pills that are on the market?? ive seen all the adds but not spoken to a real person who has tried them?

February 5, 2011 at 7:11 pm
(8) martin says:

wow the AndropenisGold sounds excellent, im very keen to here of the results that you get

February 17, 2011 at 1:15 am
(9) NoDakota1 says:

Gee, Curious about Andropenis doesn’t sound like a clumsy advertisement in the form of a plant at all…

April 28, 2011 at 7:35 am
(10) nick says:

interesting! I want to buy Andropenis.

June 28, 2011 at 7:59 am
(11) jack says:

haven’t heard from Curious about Andropenis in a while… has it worked or has it damaged your penis?

August 9, 2011 at 5:41 pm
(12) Ron says:

Hi,

I like the first reply however some of the information would not be correct. Michael Angelo and the statue of David.
David was Jewish, why did this David have a foreskin? Obviously Michael Angelo was not accurate in making the statue of David.
I like the statue as it is and am uncircumcised myself. To me a circumcised penis is handicapped. However if I made a statue of a biblical person, I would like it to be accurate