On Monday, she ate a 72-oz steak at the Big Texan Steak Ranch in Amarillo, Tex., in 4 minutes and 58 seconds -- then she had a second 72-oz steak.
This one didn't go down quite as quickly, taking her 9 minutes and 15 seconds.
That adds up to nine pounds of beef in just under 15 minutes -- and along with steak, she had a baked potato, shrimp, salad and a bread roll, HuffPost Weird reports.
She ate so much so fast that her first steak along beat a record set by legendary eating Joey Chestnut in 2008, who took nearly 9 minutes to polish off just one steak.
More on Competitive Eating
- Competitive Eater Kobayashi Speaks Out on Hot Dog Arrest
- How to Eat Like Hot Dog Champ Joey Chestnut
- Competitive Eaters in Action: Photos of the Champions of Chow
- The World's Top 10 Competitive Eaters
- Competitive Eating Comes to Guantanamo Bay
- Great Weenie Cart in the Sky: Nathan's Hot Dog Legend Dies