Or rather, something very, very small.
A new study finds that penis sizes are shrinking, with the average sizes today 10 percent smaller than they were 50 years ago.
The study points to plenty of prime suspect: obesity, smoking, booze, stress and air pollution.
Of course, there's one person who doesn't have that problem -- and that's my friend Jonah Falcon.
With a 13.5 inch penis, he could lose 10 percent and still be more than foot long "down there."
See more of my friend Jonah Falcon and his record-breaking 13.5-inch penis in this special gallery.
Other Weird Penis Tales
- Living With the World's Largest Penis
- Photos of the Man With the World's Largest Penis
- Functional Penis Shoe Puts a Dildo on Your Foot
- Italian Contraption Increases Penis Size
- Penises Chopped, Chewed & Tattooed