It's usually non-US sports these days, like soccer or rugby, but there's occasionally a streaker at an NFL game or a baseball game, like this guy who was caught last week running across the field at Busch Stadium during a MLB matchup between the St. Louis Cardinals and the Philadelphia Phillies.
There was even a guy with some kind of monkey-penis waltzing along the course at a golf event a couple years ago.
But I'm not sure I've ever seen this.
This is a man who clearly loves cycling -- just look at that smile on his fact.
He loves cycling so much he not only came out to see the Tour of California as it passed through -- ahem -- Mr. Baldy.
He appears to be running towards Robert Gesink (C) of The Netherlands and Chris Horner (L) of the USA.
In case you're wondering, Gesink -- riding for Rabobank Cycling Team -- won the stage on May 19, 2012.
But it's the streaker who won our hearts.
See these streakers up close and other naked people in my special photo collection, Streakers, Flashers & Barely Dressed Celebrities.
Related Naked News
- S&M Heaven: Dominance & Submission at DomCon LA
- Olivia Munn Gets Naked
- Sexy Furniture for Your Home
- Git-R-Nude: Larry the Cable Guy Does 'Naked Cowboy' Routine
- Streaker's Lewd Exit: Bending Over in the Name of Cricket
- The All-Time Best Streaker & Flasher Photos
- Naked Rugby
- Streakers, Flashers & Barely Dressed Celebrities