One of the strangest cases involves a doctor accused of having sex with a patient.
In most cases, that would be merely unethical.
In this case, however, Thomas Barret Lyle Wilson isn't a regular doc -- he's a veterinarian, and his "patient" was a horse.
Actually, it was a horse in a training center, and the owners allegedly caught him in the act by watching a live video feed.
"I'm glad you caught me. I need help," he said, according to an affidavit quoted by the The Daily O'Collegian.
But 28-year-old Wilson isn't the only one making headlines for bestiality. There's a cop accused of doing it with calves... a mayor's sun who's "into" German shepherds and even a guy with an affinity for rottweilers.
I won't even pet a rottweiler.
Related Weird Animal Crimes
- Little Animal, Big Crime: Man Accused of Sex With Mini Horse
- Bestiality Suspect: 'I Accidentally Molested a Horse'
- Sex With a Horse
- From the Bestiality Files: More Crazy Horse Sex Accusations
- Forget Dogs: More Bestial Tales of Criminal Horse Sex
- Animal Sex Tales: Man Accused of Raping 'Christie Brinkley' Dog
- Why Are So Many People Having Sex With Dogs?
- Bestiality, Scatology and Penile Self-Mutilation: How Low Can We Go?