Eric Steven Easley, 27, is accused of sexually abusing Ebony Ice, a mini horse, last year. The horse's owner found the horse tied to a post by its tail... but that's not all he found.
Police say Easley left his wallet, complete with driver's license and Social Security card, at the scene.
Now, Easley told a judge he's in counseling -- and Ebony's owner says the man sure needs it.
"I do believe he needs help," Pat Foster told al.com. I'm glad that he's getting help because I think as long as he is in therapy of some kind, then maybe nothing will happen anybody else."
Since zoophilia and bestiality are not actually crimes in Alabama (insert obvious jokes), Easley was charged with animal cruelty and killing or disabling livestock.
See Easley in the Weird Crime Mug Shot Hall of Shame.
Related Weird Animal Crimes
- Bestiality Suspect: 'I Accidentally Molested a Horse'
- Sex With a Horse
- From the Bestiality Files: More Crazy Horse Sex Accusations
- Forget Dogs: More Bestial Tales of Criminal Horse Sex
- Animal Sex Tales: Man Accused of Raping 'Christie Brinkley' Dog
- Why Are So Many People Having Sex With Dogs?
- Bestiality, Scatology and Penile Self-Mutilation: How Low Can We Go?