1. News & Issues
Buck Wolf

Amish Sex Crimes: Incest, Pedophilia & Zoophilia Down on the Bestiality Farm

By August 25, 2010

Chester Mast Mug ShotWho knew you could be so perverted without the use of any electricity?

There's been a slew of disturbing reports from Amish country, and not the kind that bring in tourists hoping to see how butter is made.

Not that kind of butter, anyway.

This man, 26-year-old Chester A. Mast, is accused of various sex crimes across two states, including statutory rape, statutory sodomy, sexual misconduct involving a child, repeated sexual assault of the same child and incest.

Police say the Curryville, Missouri, man admitted to sex and oral sex with a girl under the age of 17. Police also say Mast also admitted to masturbating in front of a girl under the age of 15, according to Hannibal.net.

But that's not the only sordid tale from Amish country. No... in fact, this Cousin Mose lookalike might be considered just plain normal compared to this next lot.

Police in Lancaster, Wisconsin, say they've arrested two Amish men and accusing them of incest, sex with minors as young as 5 years old and sex with a animals.

I never thought bestiality would be the lesser of the charge in any story in which it appears... but these farmers have managed to pull it off.

The two men charged are brothers: Christian G. Stolzfus, 19, and Dannie G. Stolzfus, 18, both of Fennimore, Wisconsin.

Between the two of them, they're charged with having sex with at least six family members, a cow and a horse. according to Wisconsin's Channel3000.com.

The Web site reports that Christian Stolzfus "is charged with repeated sexual assault of a child, four counts of first-degree sexual assault of a child under the age of 13 without great bodily harm; attempted first-degree sexual assault of a child under the age of 13 without great bodily harm; two counts of incest; exposing genitals or pubic area; and two counts of sexual gratification with an animal."

In addition, Dannie Stolzfus "is charged with two counts of incest and sexual gratification with an animal," according to the site.

And in case you're wondering, police believe these alleged acts took place on at least two different farms.

The pair are facing nearly 500 years in prison -- 400 for Christian, 90 for Dannie if convicted.

Who knows -- they might even be shunned.

Photo © Pike County (Missouri) Sheriff's Department

Facebook Fan Page | Blogged Network | Twitter Feed

Comments

August 26, 2010 at 4:03 am
(1) Stop hating says:

This sounds like racism. Why do you find it okay to report on the Amish by name? When one or two blacks (or anyone else) commit perversion do you report it as: Black Sex Crimes: Incest, Pedophilia & Zoophilia Down in the Bestiality Hood?

Of course you do not. By reporting and bringing attention to the their ethnicity (or whatever) and not the two individual perverts themselves, you are indeed trying to stoke bigotry against the Amish.

August 26, 2010 at 12:53 pm
(2) McBeardo says:

Buck Wolf: You not funny. You no good.

August 26, 2010 at 10:09 pm
(3) Maura says:

I guess every group has it’s dirt-balls.

August 31, 2010 at 5:30 am
(4) William Williams says:

This is not a report on racism. these reports have been made before by young people who have left this religion because of horrible sexual abuse.This religion lives away from us sinners as holy and different from evey day people. What a joke.

September 3, 2010 at 7:45 am
(5) Bette says:

Possibly the percentage of sexual perverts is about the same in Catholics and Methodists and Amishism, but oh, when it happens in Amish country, we do hear about it. They do really try to be extra moral. Most are lovely people, but some surely are NOT.

September 10, 2010 at 3:52 pm
(6) Anon says:

I’ve got to agree with Stop Hating… I know it’s Weird News and that this is interesting (which is why my friend sent me the link) but when you title the article “Amish Sex Crimes,” you are disrespecting an entire community/religion/people.

Also, if you want to make a joke out of these individuals–that’s one thing. But you’re making light of what they did (child abuse) with your tongue-in-cheek style.

Sorry if I’m taking this too serious, but I do feel bad for the community and the slanderous inference.

October 2, 2010 at 5:19 pm
(7) anon says:

Racism — the belief that the genetic factors which constitute race are a primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Saying someone is racist, because they use the term “Amish”, doesn’t prove your point, just reiterates your lack of knowledge. And someone with said lack of knowledge, shouldn’t express his views so steadfastly and publicly, as you have on this post.

If you wanted to make a post, “racism” should have been replaced with “religious intolerance”.

November 1, 2010 at 12:03 am
(8) JesusFreak says:

I don’t think you would be reporting this if it wasn’t amish, perverts are everywhere. I think you are exploiting the victims of these crimes as an excuse to bash on the Amish. You are crude and a bad excuse for a reporter and do not deserve a legitimate career in journalism. This is a really sad story that those poor children were taken advantage of and I will definitely keep them in my prayers.

November 21, 2010 at 8:27 am
(9) PhillipP says:

Very interesting article. It is often the ones that consider themselves so religious that are the most perverted.

December 2, 2010 at 8:41 am
(10) Sheesh says:

It’s funny that people are more offended by the descriptor “Amish” than what these losers actually did. The fact that they are Amish makes the story more interesting because that community portrays itself as so damn pure. Meanwhile, they have members who rape four-year-olds when they’re not busy raping the family horse.

But the story is not surprising. Sexual repression leads to deviant behavior. I bet we will read about an Amish serial killer soon enough.

To the people who have their panties in a racist wad, get a grip. There is a big difference between using a descriptive word (like Amish, black, white, etc.) and discrimination. Pull your head out of the family horse.

December 9, 2010 at 9:25 pm
(11) b says:

Stop hating,

Does it matter? It’s not like the Amish will be reading any of this. They don’t have electricity.

February 3, 2011 at 11:30 pm
(12) Livininamishcountry says:

It is what it is. A couple of Amish were caught at their evil doing. I have read many articles about black, white and other ethnic groups of people who have been charged with similar crimes. The bottom line is there are victims here people who deserve defending, and to be honest I don’t care what these low lives have said about them involving their evil deeds! Get a life people!

May 6, 2011 at 5:12 pm
(13) darlene milam says:

Amish are morbid animal abusers, they are cold hearted bastards. They make money off the abuse of poor defensive animals. I hope they all rot in hell!!

July 31, 2011 at 8:00 pm
(14) Squamish says:

Well… isn’t that special. From racist to animal haters….DID I MISS SOMETHING??

August 4, 2011 at 2:42 pm
(15) Ghod Dhammit says:

It’s amazing how ignorant some people are. The Amish don’t use electricity in their houses, but the sure as hell do in their barns. You ought to see just how nice some of those barns are.

Oh, it really is funny to find out how screwed up Amish people can be, with their holier than thou outlook.

October 3, 2011 at 5:32 pm
(16) Gene says:

I dont think its right at all to do this to these folks as they did it to there own and on there own land I would guess. Why do the american Indians get away with muder or about anything else as long as its done on the reservation ? Yet if we go on there and do anything its a federal crime , they take care of there own in most cases.

October 5, 2011 at 5:20 pm
(17) whateverdude says:

It’s not “racism”. It is just revealing how a certain type of people who claim to be so true to the Christian faith can F-up and/or just be crazy just like anyone else is the world could.

October 26, 2011 at 10:43 am
(18) Ashley says:

I am not Amish and never have been, but I do have a very close friend who was, and they have told me some very secretive inside info about the subculture. This kind of stuff happens all the time (a big reason as to why their family left the community). I viewed the Amish as differently before I met my friend. I thought they were hard working, religious and respectable people. Now, (even before reading this) I have lost almost all respect for them. Yes, i still think they are hard working, but religious? I think it’s a cover up, and respectable? far from it!!! There’s a lot more too the Amish than what meets the eye, most people don’t realize what really goes on inside the Amish community. I am not surprised at all by this article. According to my friend, this sort of thing happens all the time, it’s as common as mowing your lawn, almost like it’s an everyday thing – like a way of living.

December 22, 2011 at 11:02 am
(19) grundy says:

STOP RACIST PIG.

January 9, 2012 at 11:43 pm
(20) Pac-Man says:

Hi Buck Wolfe,
In your comments the 1st. dude who left a comment Stop Hating” sounded like he was a lil or even maybe alot jealous cause you hadn’t mentioned Black Incest, or Black Pedophilia, or even Black beastiality, you mentioned about the Amish brothers and such and all what they did. i would say to this “Stop Hating” person if you don’t like it cause you all wasn’t mentioned, you can always Un-Subscribe from this newsletter, and then you can go back into your hood and do what you all do best, that way maybe you will make the paper as being the Dumbest Crook on like America’s Most Wanted. now go suck on that one Bubba. BTW Buck I love reading your newsletter It rocks, and you know as well as I do you will always have a few morons who don’t like what you do, but i would ignore those Jerks.

Signed In Blood;
Pac-man

March 29, 2012 at 8:40 pm
(21) Sam S says:

Catholic priests do it the alter boys. Amish do it with sheep. Al least Mormons marry the little girls first! The more repressed the religion the more perverted the followers. Not all, but most of them!

May 6, 2012 at 6:21 am
(22) John S says:

Where did you get your journalism degree, on the back of a cereal box?

May 15, 2012 at 9:03 pm
(23) Heidi says:

OK sick is sick! You have creatures in every nationality, creed, breed, so forth. This guy should be held in a court of his own kind,rather sick,sick,sick people. Sorry was thinking about the kids & farm animals, the Amish should take care of his ass. Just as a eye for a eye if someone does something to my family, GOD HELP HIM or HER, because no court would ever see a person brought to English justice. I would be Judge,Jury & excecutioner.

May 22, 2012 at 11:21 pm
(24) Miss Kitty says:

Uh how did sheep get involved? Uh this is not racist it is what it is an Amish pervert child rapist

July 3, 2012 at 10:50 am
(25) yve1111 says:

I love the humour in this article. Of course, the faith is based on isolation and self-regulation – just like the Church. Religion is such a crock of shit. I find it abhorrent . .I actually feel sick with the disgusting lies and cover-ups where women are excluded or shut up and victims are ridiculed and shunned. I know now why they have beards – so they can’t easily be recognised for their sex crimes – no wonder they don’t want their photos taken … they.ve got it all worked out for the perpetuation of this abuse. I’ve got to go before I vomit! And here you have these dimwits defending them. Can someone please tell them that other races don’t project themselves as ‘holier-than-thou’ like the Amish which makes this piece so interesting. Great article.

August 3, 2012 at 6:56 am
(26) Louise Thomas says:

Actually I did a Google search, even testimony from former Amish people, that sex crimes are quite rampant among this clannish group. Probably because they ARE so closed a community.

October 12, 2012 at 11:56 pm
(27) Jerry Hoover says:

I can understand how sex abuse can run rampant through an Amish community, First of all sex education to their children does not occur.
But women are taught that in their culture females are submissive to male members of the culture. Then you have a bunch of sex ignorant men and boys running around with harmones raging and dont know what to do to rid of that stiffness between their legs,. They believe sex is for reporoduction on ly but like every culture that rule would go out the window, Imagine not having sex unless you plan to proceate. No use of birth control not even the withdrawl method. i can see amish boys going thru puberty looking for a sexual outllet- masturbation only goes so far.

November 14, 2012 at 7:16 am
(28) Steve R. says:

It’s not just sex education they miss. Since a 1972 court ruling, they have not been compelled by law to educate children beyond the eighth grade. Even if they do develop reading skills, they aren’t usually allowed to read “frivolous” non-religious books. These young people are ignorant almost beyond belief.

As far as pedophilia goes, they don’t report it to the “English” police. They take care of it within the community, meaning that if you rape a four-year-old cousin, you might have to confess infront of the church congregation and then be shunned for a few weeks.

IMHO, freedom of religion in our country needs tobe revisited.

February 15, 2013 at 1:36 pm
(29) ryan says:

This stinks, what a bunch of sex drivin characters

May 13, 2013 at 12:17 am
(30) JustMe says:

Actually, who is to say what is perverted and what is not. Though I do agree that people who are past puberty should not have sex with those who have not done so, I think there is room for discussion about 2 people having sex who are both beyond puberty. No matter their age. That is why the age of consent in most states in 16 or above. As far as the animals go… I don’t know. I mean, if it doesn’t hurt the animal; then, why is it a big deal? I do not have sex with animals – I’m just posing the question for conversation. And, I’m looking at this from a logical point of view, not at all from a religeous point of view.

May 22, 2013 at 6:20 pm
(31) Big Tool says:

Most sex crimes are committed by white non-Amish men,not black stupid racist.

May 30, 2013 at 4:51 pm
(32) Samuel says:

The reason this is reported as an “Amish” crime is the fact that the Amish look down upon the “English” people as a whole… full of sin and debauchery, the devil’s own. Since they carry on as such pious God-fearing Christians and make that one thing their stand to being God’s children and basically better than the rest of the world the irony is as plain as the nose on your face! If you disagree with my above statement then you are neither ex-Amish or know a damn thing about what you speak. I do, in this matter. For an Amish person to even speak to an Englisher is to invite the devil. Any outside presence is seen in that light, period. For most it is simply following religious doctrine, not attitude. But as with any group, not all are pure of heart nor pure of motive. Speaking out of turn and also speaking of what you do not know is not done in traditional Amish life, a practice that should be adopted by everyone in my opinion. Remember, crime is crime and sin is sin… IRONY happens when someone gets caught with their pants down, literally. By the way “big tool”, I’ve done some research on your claim about white Englishers committing the most sex crimes… WRONG! I won’t tell you the race committing the majority of sex crimes but I would urge you to research something thoroughly before making a fool of yourself.
Thank you for your time.

July 6, 2013 at 12:34 pm
(33) degigalo says:

I just read an article this morning about a doctor who is a big wig for the center for decease control being prosecuted for beasiality and sex with minors. She’s a beautiful women and would have no trouble getting sex. should we brand all doctors as sickos, or should we use common since and blame the individuals.